Releasing Your Memoir into the World
Registration opens: 07 March 2022
Start date: 02 May 2022
Duration: 8 weeks
Course fee: USD 199.00
This course will help you to design a personalised plan for publishing your memoir, getting it noticed, and dealing with all the emotion this entails.
Create your personalised plan for publishing your memoir and getting it noticed.
You have a finished (or almost finished) manuscript and it feels like the end of your journey, but it’s really just the beginning of a new phase. Releasing Your Memoir into the World is a practical eight-week online course that supports you on your journey to putting your memoir in front of your readers. This course will teach you the ins-and-outs of publishing so you can make informed decisions about the right way for you to release your memoir into the world. We will also explore book marketing in order to help you reach more of your target audience.
After completing Releasing Your Memoir into the World, you will have:
- Decided the best route to publication for you.
- Developed an individualised plan for letting others know about your memoir.
- Gathered a knapsack of resilience tools to help you deal with the emotions of putting your very personal creation out into the world.
This course is for you if:
- You are close to finishing your memoir and are ready to create your marketing plan.
- You want to explore publishing options, so you can choose the one that is best for you.
- You want to self-publish, but you don’t know where to start.
- You want to work with an agent, but don’t know what the relationship will entail.
- You want to work with a publisher and are ready to create a book proposal.