Terms and Conditions
By registering for any Story Pieces course you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You acknowledge that refunds will be given during the first week of the course if it does not meet your expectations, but after that time all sales are final and no further refunds will be given.
- You acknowledge that Story Pieces reserves the right to change advertised content, or the published class date, at any time. Changes to content will always be of an equivalent or higher value.
- You acknowledge that the e-courses will be run online through your Story Pieces account, and that you are responsible for ensuring that you have an internet connection that will allow you to efficiently view class content, including videos.
- You give permission for your email address to be added to the Story Pieces mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time, but if you do unsubscribe, you acknowledge that you may not receive all class-related information (as this will be sent to you via email).
- You confirm that you are purchasing a single license for this course for your individual use only. You will not share your Story Pieces password with any third parties.
- You acknowledge that the course organisers reserve the right to delete any inappropriate comments in the classroom, or any of the class-related community spaces, in order to provide and maintain a supportive classroom environment.
We do not store credit card details, nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
Online course delivery policy
All our courses are delivered online in password-protected classrooms. We provide you access via a unique account on mystorypieces.com. This classroom will be available one week prior to the start of class (except where you register after class has begun, in which case it will be available immediately). If you need any support, please contact us via email to [email protected] so our team can assist you.
- You are free to quote from the Story Pieces site, with credit given to Sue Cheer at Story Pieces, and a hyperlink back to the original post. You cannot reproduce whole blog posts from the Story Pieces site. Instead, simply provide a link back to the original post.
- All e-course material on the Story Pieces site is copyrighted, including course descriptions. You are free to discuss the courses on your blog, but do not reproduce any text from the courses. Instead, share your unique voice – the world needs to hear it.
- If you wish to feature any of the Story Pieces e-courses on your site, email me at [email protected] and I’ll be happy to help! We do not have any affiliate programmes associated with the Story Pieces e-courses.
We invite you to leave comments on blog posts. Disrespectful, libellous, or false commentary is not welcome, and we reserve the right to remove any commentary that violates respectful conduct.